1. Introductory meeting
It’s important that we say hello before we start this new partnership.
In this first meeting we will confirm your order and ensure eligibility criteria are met. If for any reason we cannot continue with the project or any portion, you will receive a full refund within 7 business days.
You will be assigned a Project Manager who will be responsible for your project success.
2. Kick-Off Meeting
The Project Manager will arrange a brief meeting to review the project, scope, and discuss next steps.
3. Complete the Prep Checklist
Before we can proceed, you must complete the Prep Checklist provided.
4. Discovery Meeting(s)
The Project Manager will arrange a Discovery Meeting with your key stakeholders, this is a typical Discovery Agenda:
- Goals & Objectives
- Current State (tech, people, process, automation, pain-points, requirements)
- Future State
- Next Steps
After the meeting, our Advisors will work on your Health Check. While you are waiting we recommend you explore:
5. Playback Meeting
The Project Manager will arrange a Playback meeting to go through the Findings and Recommendations.
6. Final Handover Meeting
We will have a final Handover Meeting and discuss:
- Suggested Roadmap
- Effort estimate
Once we’ve finished the Health Check we will:
- Send you a NPS survey
- Ask you to sign a Project Closure Acceptance Certificate
- Complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey from Salesforce
- Need to be provided with Admin license access 5 working days prior to the Health Check meeting
- Customer must complete Prep Checklist
- This package is for SOCIAL STUDIO and SOCIAL AUTOMATE only and doesn’t include analysis on Salesforce CRM
Here are the key activities and steps in your project:
- Kick-off Meeting (30 mins)
- Discovery Meeting (1 hr)
- Playback Meeting (1 hr)
- Discovery Meeting
- Findings & Recommendations
- 12 Month Roadmap
- Handover Meeting
What’s not included?
- Limited to 16 Hours Salesforce Consultant time
- No Playbook or process documentation creation
- No fixes, build or configuration of software, content or media
- No ongoing support, advice or hours outside the health check
- Limited to 2x Revisions
- Excludes change management and internal communications
- Up to one Social Studio Org is included in this review
These exclusions apply to all Health Check packages available on this website:
- Weekends and Australian National Public Holidays not supported
- Requests for on-site visitations or ANZ based resources may be subject to a 2 week lead time
- General Salesforce product training
- Project Management and coordination of internal client stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Business process documentation or training documentation outside of those explicitly listed in Inclusions
- Change management and internal communications
- Salesforce application support / case management
- Data cleansing, deduplication, enrichment or reformatting