1. Kick-Off Meeting
The Project Manager will arrange a brief meeting to review the project, scope, and discuss next steps.
In the mean time, your team can start pre-learning:
The Trainer will run the actual training program. If it is remote, we will ensure the training is recorded.
3. Training Survey
We will ask you for feedback on how the training was via a structured survey.
4. Project Closure
Once we’ve finished the project we will:
- Ask you to sign a Project Closure Acceptance Certificate
- Complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey from Salesforce
Here are the key activities and steps in your project:
- Kick-off Meeting
- Lead Management (1 hr)
- Opportunity Management (1 hr)
- Reporting & Dashboards (1 hr)
- Admin (1 hr)
- Training Survey
What’s not included?
- Any ongoing training or configuration support outside of this project
- Travel, accommodation and expenses
- Training room or facilities
- Training material
- Up to 5x people in training (unless remote)
These exclusions apply to all Training packages available on this website:
- No configuration of the system as part of training
- Weekends and Australian National Public Holidays not supported
- Requests for on-site visitations or ANZ based resources may be subject to a 2 week lead time
- Training for software not listed in scope
- Business analysis and Customer activities required run the project
- Project Management and coordination of internal client stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Business process documentation or training documentation outside of those explicitly listed in Inclusions
- Change management and internal communications
- Salesforce application support / case management